1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Cover tay with baking paper and place nuts on top.
3. Roast nuts for 10 minutes.
4. While nuts are roasting, combine all of the ingredients for the nut mixture. Mix until well combined.
5. Take nuts out of oven and place into a large bowl. Pour the mixture over the nuts and stir until all the nuts are well covered.
6. Place nuts onto baking tray once again and roast for another 10 minutes.
7. When coating is dry and has stuck to the nuts, remove from the tray and allow to cool completely on clean trays.