1. Drain salmon and place in a large bowl. Use a fork to break apart and separate the big chunks of salmon.
2. Chop the shallots and garlic and add to the salmon mix.
3. Crack the eggs and whisk in a separate bowl. Season with salt and pepper to your liking.
4. Add eggs to the salmon mixture.
5. Sift flour into the bowl and mix until well combined.
6. Chop baby asparagus into small pieces and fold into mixture.
7. Heat oil in a fry pan on medium heat.
8. When pan is hot, use a heaped tablespoon to dish out the salmon mixture. Try and flatten out the fritters a little bit so that they make a nice round shape, that are not too thick.
9. Cook until nicely browned and cooked half way through. Flip and then cook completely.
10. Continue until all of the mixture has been used.