1. Line a stainless steel pudding bowl with plastic wrap, allowing a 2cm overhang.
2. Break 10 biscuits into 2cm pieces.
3. Combine icecream, biscuit pieces, custard, marshmallows, coconut, nuts and raspberries in a bowl and mix well.
4. Spoon mixture into prepared bowl. Smooth the top.
5. Place remaining biscuits on top of the mixture.
6. Freeze overnight or until firm.
7. When ready to serve, stand pudding at room temperature for 5 minutes to soften.
8. Turn out onto a plate. Carefully peel away wrap.
9. Drizzle with ice magic and top with sprinkles and cachous.
10. Serve with custard