1. Line a slice tin with baking paper.
2. Chop all of the raspberry lollies in half and the marshmallows into quarters.
3. Crush the violet crumble into small pieces.
4. In a microwave safe bowl, break all of the hazelnut and crunchie chocolate into small pieces.
5. Place the bowl into microwave and melt at 30 second intervals. After each 30 seconds is up, give the chocolate a stir to ensure that it does not melt.
6. Once the chocolate has melted, take it out of the microwave and add all of the marshmallows, lollies, violet crumble and coconut.
7. Spread into prepared slice tin and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
8. Once the rocky road has gone hard, cut into small pieces and ENJOY! :)