1. Using a food processor, grind the oreos to a fine powder
2. With a hand mixer, mix together the cookie powder, cream cheese and vanilla extract until well combined and there are no white clumps or traces of the cream cheese.
3. Roll into small balls (about a teaspoon) and place onto a tray lined with baking paper.
4. Refrigerate for 45 minutes.
5. Melt milk chocolate. Once melted, dip the balls into the chocolate and coat thoroughly.
6. Try and let the excess chocolate drip off and then place back onto the tray.
7. Once all balls are covered, melt the white chocolate.
8. Drizzle white chocolate over balls with a fork.
9. When finished, keep refrigerated.