1. Line your 21cm round cake tin with baking paper.
2. Place the oreo biscuits into a food processor and blend until they are quite fine.
3. Once they have been processed, place them into a large mixing bowl and add the butter. Stir through until combined.
4. Press crumbs into your cake tin and refrigerate.
5. Beat the philadelphia cheese and sugar using an electric mixer until smooth.
6. Add the peppermint essence and gelatine mixture and beat until well combined.
7. Gradually add the food colouring into the mixture.
8. Cut one of the aero bars into little cubes and then fold into the cheese mixture, along with the whipped cream, until combined.
9. Pour the cheese mixture onto the prepared base.
10. Chop the two remaining aero bars and sprinkle on top of the cheesecake.
11. Refrigerate overnight.