1. Process the frozen mango, orange and lime juice together. This may need to be done in batches as it may not all fit into the processor at once.
2. Once processed, pour mixture into a stainless steel bowl.
3. Add chopped fresh mango to the mixture and stir through.
4. Cover bowl with cling wrap and put into freezer.
5. Take mixture out of freezer every half an hour or so and give a stir.
6. Freeze until mixture is at preferred consistency.
7. When serving, scoop into glass or bowl and pour desired amount on passionfruit on top.
8. Enjoy :)