2. Put all ingredients into mix master. Mix until all ingredients are well combined and dough starts to take form.
3. When combined and ready, remove from bowl and knead just to make sure consistency is right.
4. Seperate mixture into little balls and put them all through the pasta machine (rollers) to ensure it is as thin as possible.
6. Add the mince, garlic, onion, spices and salt and pepper to a pan and cook until the meat has browned and cooked through.
7. Once cooked, drain the meat, and place it in a large bowl.
8. Add the cheeses to the meat, and stir until well blended.
9. Allow to cool completely.
10. Place one piece of the rolled dough onto the tray.
11. Place 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of filling onto each ravioli.
12. Place a second sheet of pasta on the top and roll over it with a rolling pin.
13. Once sealed, sprinkle flour over the top and seperate.
14. Allow to rest until all of the ravioli have been made.
15. Once done, it is ready to be cooked.