1. Chop the garlic cloves as finely as possible.
2. In a frypan, add the oil and cook the chopped garlic.
3. As the garlic is cooking, chop the gorgonzola cheese into medium sized chunks and add to the frypan.
4. As the gorgonzola starts to melt, add all of the cream.
5. Add as much cracked pepper as you would like as well as the romano cheese.
6. Allow for the sauce to simmer on a medium heat until it thickens up. This will probably take roughly 15 to 20 minutes. Keep an eye on the sauce and make sure you stir regularly to ensure it does not burn.
7. In the meantime, bring a large saucepan of water to the boil and add your gnocchi. You will know when the gnocchi is ready as it will float to the top. Once it does, scoop it up and place it into the saucepan with the sauce.
8. Mix all of the gnocchi through the sauce until it is all coated with sauce.
9. Serve and Enjoy!