1. Crush biscuits and combine with melted butter. Line the biscuit mixture in a cheesecake tin and place in fridge.
2. Beat cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar in an electric mixer until smooth.
3. Place water and gelatin in a heatproof bowl over boiling water and mix until gelatin has melted.
4. Beat in melted gelatin, melted white chocolate and Frangelico into cheese mixture.
5. Once mixture is completely smooth, mix in coconut with a spoon.
6. Pour mixture into chocolate biscuit base and top with Ferrero Rochers and Rafaellos. Drizzle melted chocolate on top.
7. Place cheesecake in fridge overnight.