1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Place 12 biscuits into a muffin tray and bake for 3 minutes or until biscuits have softened.
2. Carefully press softened biscuits into the pan and mould them into a cup shape.
3. Allow to cool and then remove from tin.
4. Repeat with remaining biscuits.
5. Place butter, cream and chocolate into a saucepan over very low heat. Stir constantly until melted and smooth. Be sure not to burn the mixture.
6. Pour into a clean bowl and refrigerate until cool but not set.
7. Once chocolate mixture has cooled, fill each biscuit case with 1 heaped teaspoon of chocolate.
8. Once all have been filled, place in fridge until set and ready to serve.